Friday, June 27, 2008

My Dog


A sad day for me, my dog, "lucky" passed away yesterday morning. There is a hole inside his mouth, which contain canser cell. He can't even eat, bleeding oftenly, the blood comes out with the saliva. After observed for few days, doctor suggested us to let him go, before he suffered more. It was very hard to make this decision, but we got no choice, everytime we go visit him, our heart panged. Finally, we made the cruel decision. I think that is the best choice for him.





Few hours before the doctor did the injection, i bought some bread for him, the last meal. He tried to eat but he can't. It is painful for him to swallow any food. My tears started to drop, he is going to "go" with a hunger. But this make clear that our choice was not wrong. To let him go is the best for him.





Dear lucky, you followed us for 10years. Guarded the house responsibly, thank you for your contibution all the time. Rest in peace.

No comments: