Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The starting of new Study Life...

Today is the Orientation day of my new course at HELP University College. It is abit hard for me because i have been having a relaxing holidays since i finished my alevels 2 and a half months ago, the most suffering part is to wake up early. Another inconvenience for me is the journey from my house to the Uni is quite far apart, and the traffic often congested during office hour. Driving there is bored, unlike last time when i was studying at Taylors University College, i can use the NPE highway, i can drive faster , it not so boring and frustrating.
The Orientation starts late, supposedly to be 930am, but it started about 10am, again i am alone for the orientation, just like the orientation i attended for my A levels. As usual, the welcome talk was bored. I was alone until the tour to the campus, i get to know 3 new friends. there is a similar part about them , they are not local citizens. I miss my secondary school friends and everything, i wish my best friends can be my classmate now, but since we graduate at f5, we have been seperated.
I wish i can really enjoy my studying life here, and also can get good achievement in my Degree.

No comments: